Guidelines for Applicants
Are You Interested In Career Opportunities With CrossGlobe Group?
Requirements to become a CrossGlobe owner operator
- Must be a minimum of 25 years old
- 2 years of verifiable road experience within previous 5 years
- 3 years of no chargeable accidents
- No DUI or test refusal; no reckless driving, hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident, passing a school bus, racing or any other felony with the past 5 years.
- Must pass drug test & D.O.T. physical
- Tandem axle tractor with sleeper/tractor must pass CrossGlobe Group F.H.W.A. inspection
- Fifth wheel height no more than 48" high.
- States needed on registration: DC, VA, MD, NC, DE, PA, WV, SC, OH, KY
- A hand free cellular phone is required for each owner/operator
- Must have a T.W.I.C. card (Transportation Workers Identification Card)
- CrossGlobe furnishes liability & cargo insurance. Owner operators pay for non-trucking liability & occupational accident coverage. Physical damage insurance available
- $1,000-$2,000 Escrow — Taken out of truck settlement checks at $100 per week until paid in full; as of 2015, escrow will be at $2,000
Complete the following application form for owner operator employment:
Printable Driver Application
Only completed application forms will be considered.
- You must supply full address, zip codes and phone numbers of past employment as well as fax numbers if known.
- You must supply a copy of your current commercial driver license.
- You must supply a copy of your registration.
- Please make sure that you complete all items.
The following information will be provided for your interview: date, time, location, map and name of the person you will meet during your interview. During this interview, you will be provided information about the company and the position (responsibilities, benefits, goals and evolution). You will be informed promptly of the outcome of your interview.
If you have any questions regarding the Application, please contact:
Tel: 757-244-8169 ext: 2112/2106
2500-D Warwick Blvd
Newport News VA 23607